Privacy and Cookies Policy Introduction
Definitions and Interpretation
1.In this Privacy and Cookies Policy, the following definitions mean:
|Collectively all information that you submit to Privymassage.com via the website and other types of communication methods such as instant messaging, text message and telephone communications. This definition also incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|a small text file placed on your computer by the Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used on this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|The owner and operator of Privymassage.com website;
User or You
|any third party that accesses the Website and is not either:
(i) employed by privymassage.com Owners and acting in the course of their employment or
(ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Privymassage.com and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
|the website that you are currently using, privymassage.com, and any sub-domains of the site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions; and|
UK and EU Cookie Law
|the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.|
(a) the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
(d) “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
(e) reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
Scope of this Privacy and Cookies Policy
3. This Privacy and Cookies Policy applies only to the actions of Privymassage.com Owners and Users with respect to the Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this website, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
(b) Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
(c) Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
(d) IP address (automatically collected);
(e) Web Browser type (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Privymassage.com Owners is the “data controller”,
6. We will retain any Data you submit for at least one month; you may also request deletion of your data at any time free of charge.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
(a) Communication when you place a booking ( you will not be contacted after your appointment without your permission).
Third party websites and services
10. Privymassage.com administrators may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes (such as our convenient booking system) necessary the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other Websites
Changes of business ownership and control
14. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
15. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Functionality of the Website
16. To use all features and functions available on the website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
18. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Privymassage.com (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £10.00.
19. Data security is of great importance to us here at privymassage.com and to protect your Data, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
20. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
22. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
23. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a request for your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Privymassage.com to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
24. This website may place analytical/ performance cookies which allow us to count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
25. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser ( please consult your internet browser’s help menu for more details).
28. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
29. This Privacy and Cookies Policy is governed by and interpreted according to laws of England. All disputes arising under this Privacy and Cookies Policy are subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of British courts.
30. Privymassage.com administration reserves the right to change this Privacy and Cookies Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the website, and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Privacy and Cookies Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
You may contact us by email at email@example.com
Link to our terms and conditions
Version Date: 09/03/2017
31. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyers (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).